Special Report: Economics
August 10, 2018
AVERAGE HOTEL PRICES IN GEORGIA AND HOTEL PRICE INDEX (JULY 2018)
- In July 2018, the hotel price index increased by 2.7% compared to June 2018;
- In July 2018, the daily rates for standard double hotel rooms increased the most in Adjara (10.1%) and Samtskhe-Javakheti (5.9%), while the hotel prices decreased only in Tbilisi (-1.2%);
- In July, the average cost of a room in each category was as follows: 3-star hotel room – 148 GEL per night; 4-star hotel room – 254 GEL; 5-star hotel room – 455 GEL; guesthouse room – 72 GEL;
- In Tbilisi, the 3-star, 4-star and 5-star hotel prices decreased by 2.1% in July 2018, compared to June 2018;
- On TripAdvisor, 1618 accommodation units are registered in Tbilisi, significantly exceeding the number of accommodation units registered in Baku – 456, Yerevan – 436 and Ankara – 364.
AVERAGE HOTEL PRICES
In Georgia, the average cost of a room1 in a 3-star hotel was 148 GEL per night in July 2018.
Full text is not available for the guests. Please, login, if you already have account, or register to get one.
© 2018 PMCG
Policy and Management Consulting Group (PMCG) is development consulting company, specializing in policy advising, capacity building, social infrastructure development, and corporate management. PMCG is primarily working in the regions of Eastern Europe, the Caucasus, Central Asia, the Middle East and Africa, with bilateral and multilateral development institutions, such as: USAID, European Commission, World Bank, UNDP, ADB, JICA and others.