Special Report: Economics
December 18, 2018
AVERAGE HOTEL PRICES IN GEORGIA AND HOTEL PRICE INDEX (NOVEMBER 2018)
- In November 2018, compared to November 2017, in Georgia the hotel price index decreased by 0.1%;
- In November 2018, compared to November 2017, the daily rates for standard double hotel rooms decreased the most in Guria (-14.7%) and Kakheti (-13.6%);
- In November 2018, compared to November 2017, the hotel prices in Tbilisi decreased by 8.9%;
- In November 2018, the average cost of a room in each category was as follows: 3-star hotel room – 120 GEL per night; 4-star hotel room – 221 GEL; 5-star hotel room – 489 GEL; guesthouse room – 63 GEL;
- In November 2018, compared to October 2018, the hotel price index decreased by 11.2%.
AVERAGE HOTEL PRICES
In Georgia, the average cost of a room1 in a 3-star hotel was 120 GEL per night in November 2018.
Full text is not available for the guests. Please, login, if you already have account, or register to get one.
© 2018 PMCG
Policy and Management Consulting Group (PMCG) is development consulting company, specializing in policy advising, capacity building, social infrastructure development, and corporate management. PMCG is primarily working in the regions of Eastern Europe, the Caucasus, Central Asia, the Middle East and Africa, with bilateral and multilateral development institutions, such as: USAID, European Commission, World Bank, UNDP, ADB, JICA and others.