AVERAGE HOTEL PRICES IN GEORGIA AND HOTEL PRICE INDEX (JULY 2018)
- In July 2018, the hotel price index increased by 2.7% compared to June 2018;
- In July 2018, the daily rates for standard double hotel rooms increased the most in Adjara (10.1%) and Samtskhe-Javakheti (5.9%), while the hotel prices decreased only in Tbilisi (-1.2%);
- In July, the average cost of a room in each category was as follows: 3-star hotel room – 148 GEL per night; 4-star hotel room – 254 GEL; 5-star hotel room – 455 GEL; guesthouse room – 72 GEL;
- In Tbilisi, the 3-star, 4-star and 5-star hotel prices decreased by 2.1% in July 2018, compared to June 2018;
- On TripAdvisor, 1618 accommodation units are registered in Tbilisi, significantly exceeding the number of accommodation units registered in Baku – 456, Yerevan – 436 and Ankara – 364.
AVERAGE HOTEL PRICES
In Georgia, the average cost of a room1 in a 3-star hotel was 148 GEL per night in July 2018.